Dear colleague,

Are you tired of explaining the route to your office, a meeting room, a lecture
room ...? Or did you ever get lost in a building? Many have tried to solve the
problem of indoor navigation with state-of-the-art technologies. All of them
have failed. Let's create a community that's smarter than that. Together, we
can put the world on the indoor map.

To achieve that goal, we need your help. Explore the SoleWay
website<https://soleway.ugent.be/>, explore the existing routes, and enter your
routes in order to help others to find their way around! Why not start with
your own office, and then just refer to that route when visitors ask how they
can find you (see, for example, "office location" in my signature). Why not ask
your colleagues to create their routes, or just create a route somewhere on
this planet? The crowd will appreciate your contribution!

The SoleWay team (Explore the world - start indoors!)

*Feed-back can be given via
soleway.supp...@lists.ugent.be<mailto:soleway.supp...@lists.ugent.be> or by
replying to this e-mail.

Prof. dr. Nico Van de Weghe
Ghent University - Department of Geography (WE12)
Belgium - 9000 Ghent - Krijgslaan 281 (S8)
Tel.: +32 (0)9 264 47 12
CartoGIS<http://www.geoweb.ugent.be/cartogis-en> - Office
location<https://soleway.ugent.be/routes/237>