Hi,

So the old ctrl+enter oh-god-did-that-mail-actually-get-send error happened
again. Here's the entire message.

As the whole world should know by now, State of the Map is coming to
Brussels this September. Yeay!

Over the last few weeks, a few messages went out from the team. In case you
missed it, here's a quick summary:

- we are looking for sponsors [1]. There's a whole document ready to
explain how and why organizations can sponsor.

- one of the things we'll do with sponsor money, is make sure the event is
inclusive of people who could otherwise not afford to come to State of the
Map. I don't think coming to Brussels will be a big problem for most of us,
but if you know people who should come to SOTM but can't afford it: please
encourage them to apply for a scholarship [2]

- we need content! Have you done something cool with OSM or know people who
did, kindly propose a session (or have them propose one) [3]

1:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/04/25/we-want-you-at-state-of-the-map-apply-for-a-scholarship/
2: https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/04/06/sponsor-state-of-the-map-2016/
3:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2016/04/19/propose-your-session-to-state-of-the-map-2016/

Marc, no, we haven't set that up yet. I'll check if anything is holding us
back and let the list know.

Joost