1. If you want to create a new tag, make sure that there is a very, very,
very good reason to do so. The reason should be good enough for the whole
world to follow your example.
2. I totally fail to see why the fietssnelwegen would be another level than
LF, RV or RAVeL. Especially RAVeL is very similar. If ncn is good for each
of those, why wouldn't it be good enough for the fietssnelwegen?

wouter

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 10:13 AM, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If we need a fifth level, next to icn, ncn, rcn and lcn, we will have to
> propose one, so hopefully it gets rendered soon(ish). I think that's what
> this proposal is about. I agree provincial doesn't make a lot of sense. I
> think the real question is, do we need just a fifth level or a sixth one as
> well for those itineraries in Brussels?
>
> Jo

>> Hey,
>>
>> What about asking/looking other countries to learn how they do it ? We
>> are certainly not pioneer of this kind of cycle way.
>>
>> Provincial looks also pointless to me : that's a "political" border, not
>> meaningful from the OSM point of view in this case. I must admit however
>> that in Belgium one can talk of a region for political reasons, like in
>> Brussels were local itineraries (ICR) are mapped as regional, which makes
>> no really sense.
>>
>> Also, even if we are not mapping for a renderer, currently existing
>> dedicated rendered (like waymarking or opencyclemap) would not display them
>> before long, which is not exactly what we wish.
>>
>> Matthieu (sur iMobile)
>>
>> Le 30 mai 2016 à 15:53, Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> Het ligt voor de hand, we moeten daar een F voor gebruiken, fcn ;-) Kan
>> ook voor Flemish Cycle Network staan, of beter verdedigbaar: voor fast
>> cycle network. Provincial Cycle Network zou ook nog kunnen, pcn? Mijn
>> persoonlijke voorkeur gaat naar fcn.
>>
>> Polyglot
>>

>> Op 30 mei 2016 13:19 schreef Ben Laenen <benlae...@gmail.com>:
>>

>>> http://deredactie.be/polopoly_fs/1.2669657!file/Brochure_Fietssnelwegen.pdf
>>>
>>> Nu ze de fietssnelwegen hun nummers geven en ermee gaan bewegwijzeren:
>>> hebben
>>> we nog netwerktags over om deze routes nog hun eigen plaatsje te geven?
>>>
>>> mvg,
>>> Ben

"Den som ikke tror på seg selv kommer ingen vei."
                                       - Thor Heyerdahl