If you follow the purist, you would never do any armchair mapping at
all. Even tracing from aerial imagery should only be done after
visiting the area.  Some will even avoid data from websites of shops.
(-- I do not belong to that group --)

More people say only use aerial imagery + surveyed data and perhaps Mapillary.

But when you take a file from somewhere, convert it and drop the data
into OSM, that's an import. And for small things like AEDs you won't
be able to see whether they are correctly positioned on aerial
imagery.
Someone did something similar last year by placing bicycle repair
stands (on a wolrd-wide basis). Lot's of discussion.

But like I said, you might get away with it.

regards