I don't see how the southern part is also a multipolygon, it is just a way
defined as outer: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/388756073

The southern part really is part of this one forest called Hallerbos
(relation 8690)  which is split in two by the E19.

I would think only the relation would need a name, not the building blocks.

Also, in this case, I think it would actually be better to have two
multipolygons:

* one with the outer lines for both building blocks, which only has the
name information and the fact that this is a nature area. For most nature
areas, that would just be a way, the "outer" way of the nature area.

* one without the name, just for the landuse. The "inner" parts are not
forest, but they are very much part of the nature area. For the landuse
mapping, there is no need to have the parts on both sides of the E19 as one
object. So these could be two multipolygons in this case.

I haven't made this change myself, as I remember someone telling me it was
just fine like this.