http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:drink

Guy Vanvuchelen

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Yves bxl-forever [mailto:bxl-fore...@linuxmail.org]
Verzonden: zaterdag 31 december 2016 13:34
Aan: OpenStreetMap Belgium
Onderwerp: [OSM-talk-be] Proper tagging of wine or champagne bars

Hello folks,

This case has been puzzling me for a while.
A few establishments in Brussels specialize in serving only one type of drinks:
champagne, wine, beer…

amenity=bar seems appropriate but does anyone know what tags one could use to
inform about the kind of beverages being served?
There are a few taginfo entries with cuisine=wine or cuisine=wine_bar but I
wouldn’t advise this.
As a last resort, the description key can contain the information, but perhaps
there are more useful ways to convey it.
Any suggestion or hint?

A few selected nodes here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4573612074
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4582561453