Hi Joost,

In Wallonia, there are named as "Oxfam - Magasins du monde". See this map:
http://www.oxfammagasinsdumonde.be/acheter-equitable/magasins-du-monde-oxfam/#.WIhsf2co-Cg

In Arlon (where I checked), there are two Oxfam shops, one focused on
selling food & craft and the second one focused on selling 2nd hand
clothes. The Oxfam shop that sells fair trade food and crafts is tagged as
a shop=convenience and the other one that sells second hand clothes is
tagged as shop=clothes & second_hand=only.

I'm OK with mapping as convenience the Oxfam shop. I don't know if we'd
better map Oxfam 2nd hand clothes as shop=clothes or shop=charity... After
a  look on the wiki, it seems OK to map Oxfam 2nd hand shops as charity
since the money goes to Oxfam for charity. Anyway, I knwo some places where
the Oxfam shops mix the second hand clothes and the fair-trade food and
crafts.

Julien