Hello everyone,

OSGeo.be will have a track at the next BeGeo conference (march 16)
[1]. For those who do not know it: it is the largest "geospatial"
conference in Belgium with about 2000 participants.

We think it would be a good idea to have a presentation on
OpenStreetMap as well. Is someone from the OSM Belgium community
available for doing such a presentation?

Please reply asap, as we want to finalise the program this week.

Kind Regards,
Johan

[1] http://www.begeo.be/