Hallo,

yesterday evening I posted an article on how I prepare and make my
surveys. You can find it on the osm.be website at
http://www.osm.be/2017/04/21/en-post-survey.html . It's in English.
Feel free to translate it in Dutch and French.

I am wondering whether it would be interesting to write a series of
articles on "what to map". I'm thinking about lesser known topics such
as destinations, minor power lines, sluice gates, fire hydrants. Each
article should give some information how you can document it during
the surveys, how to add it in 1 or more editors, some maps or apps
where you can see the result.

What do think ? Do you want to read such articles ? Do you want to
write such articles yourself ? Review stuff that I write before it
goes online ? Translate them ?
Have an idea for a topic ?

Let's make the osm.be website more interesting.

regards

m.