Hi all,

Below is a message from Open Knowledge Belgium inviting students in our
community to participate in our open summer of code program this year.
There are 2 OSM related projects, please consider participating, we need
you! :-)

Dear students of the OSM community,

Is there any of you who would like to work on an OSM-project this summer
(and get paid for it)? Then open Summer of code is something for you! Open
Summer of code is an intensive summer programme of four weeks in July,
where students with different backgrounds (IT, design, communications and
business) have the chance to work together on challenging open innovation
projects. This year there will be a specific project related to
OpenStreetMap.

Not only do you receive training and support from experts in the field, but
you are also constantly assisted by an experienced coach. At the end of the
month, the different teams present their product or service to their client.

Does this sound like your cup of tea? Check out our website
<http://2017.summerofcode.be/> for more information and apply
<http://bit.ly/applicationosoc17> for this programme.

Best of luck and see you then!

Open Knowledge Belgium