Julien,

As for the warnings, can you let us know the exact warning ?
Most likely it has something to do with an impossible combination of 2
multi polygons
e.g. nested outer polygons or touching inner/outer polygons.

As for the mapping, it depends on whether Forêt d'Anlier can be be mapped as

-1 polygon. This would mean that the area is without holes or gaps.
- otherwise you have to use a multi polygon, but then it depends on
whether all the different parts are indeed landuse=forest or whether
to want to include grass fields scrub etc to the area. In the former
case you can just put landuse=forest on the relation. In that latter
case you might have to tag the relation as type=multipolygon;
place=locality or perhaps as some protected area.
- If it is a closed area, you could also use a multi polygon relation
of many ways, just as we do for administrative boundaries. The rest of
the tagging still depends on whether you have to combine multiple
landuses or not.

The latter case is what the Dutch community tried to solve with the
toponym-relation. However, this is not documented and not understood
by data consumers. I had a private conversation about this with
dieterdreist that I will send you in a private mail.

So there are still many choices, but I hope this information helps you
a bit to pick a solution that suits you and the situation best.

have a nice weekend