Thanks, I won't touch it then :-)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Yves bxl-forever [mailto:bxl-fore...@linuxmail.org]
Verzonden: maandag 31 juli 2017 10:35
Aan: talk-be@openstreetmap.org
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-talk-be] meerdere postcodes voor één gemeente

Hi,

Yes, it is a fact that in Belgium, there can be several postcodes for one same
commune/gemeente.
Moreover, one same postcode can span over several communes/gemeenten too.
Therefore, and contrary to popular belief, we should never expect a one-to-one
correspondence between addr:postcode and addr:city.  Osmose’s complain looks
here like a false positive because it makes sense to have multiple values.

A spectacular example is the City of Brussels with 8 postcodes: 1000, 1020,
1120 and 1130 on its own, and 1030, 1040, 1050 and 1070, which it shares with
other communes (respectively Schaarbeek, Etterbeek, Ixelles/Elsene and
Anderlecht).

That being said, using addr:postcode on boundary relations is rather uncommon
practice.  Having another relation for Bellem with role=subarea and using
addr:postcode on its administrative centre could be considered as an
alternative.

Have a great day.
Yves