Hello,

This is a really interesting problem, and it looks like a documented weakness
of the algorithm.

This is what the Wiki says about this
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Nominatim/FAQ#How_was_the_address_calculated.3F)
        Features down to street level addresses are calculated using a
combination
        of admin boundaries, is_in tags and place features.  For building level
features
        addresses are calculated using the address of the most suitable street.
        If no explicit boundaries or relations are included the system will
fall back
        to a simple 'nearest' calculation—this will often be wrong!

This is how Nominatim computes the address for that house.
https://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=26946130

In this case, it appears that the street is found within 2 municipalities.
Node 66192903 (Koekelberg) is closer than node 66196464 (Molenbeek) → it
assumes the house is located in Koekelberg.
If we want to solve this, either we should fill "is_in" keys everywhere or
split the street exactly on the boundary.

Have a nice day.
Yves