AFAIK we hardly have any elevation data, i.e. building heights. OSM
does not store elevation data for landscape features (contour lines),
although we can put ele on mountain tops.
I've seen a few blog posts on using LiDAR for OSM, but can't remember
where. There was a presentation at a SOTM: https://vimeo.com/115361043

Another issue is that even buildings not available in many areas in Belgium.

I am not aware of ele-data for communication towers and the like.

m.