I think this problem can be solved with OpenLR, or at least to a level of
acceptable quality comparable to mapping the ID's in OSM. I'm willing to
help out with that, how that would work for examples for brussels:

OpenLR, encodes a location on a network in a kind of ID like this:

KwMXmiQm5xt0Af+x/79bBGY=

This decodes into a segment like this:

http://openlr.itinero.tech/?code=KwMXmiQm5xt0Af+x/79bBGY=

In your internal database you keep the code above, and link the streetname
to that segment, the segment always decodes no matter who updates the map
or the ID's of the OSM ways. As long as the road still exists the code will
work. It's a perfect way to associate data to a road network for cars (or
in this case firetrucks) without having a dependency on the network ID's or
mapped ID's on the network.

Other examples:

http://openlr.itinero.tech/?code=KwMXuCQnBSOKAQB6/76jGoQ=
http://openlr.itinero.tech/?code=KwMaESQmxiOVBP9E/zOjBaw=
http://openlr.itinero.tech/?code=KwMZgSQmHSOaBP+mANRjEUQ=

Generating codes can be done by just clicking on the map if you want to
generate your own.

All this software is open-source and can be setup locally.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen