Around Leuven there are a few that are (partially) signposted. But if you
want to take them to get all the way to Brussels for example, you'd either
need a helicopter to get across R0 or make a serious detour. I mapped some,
including the detours.

I tried mapping the one that goes to Tienen, but had to give up. All
detours at present.