Hi,

The third National Mapathon is coming up!
Eight universities across the countries will open their doors for some
humanitarian mapping. Last year, about 300 people showed up.

Of course, we want quality mapping, and we're counting on you to help them
do that. So we need volunteers at all the locations to walk around and keep
an eye on the quality. We'll need validators to watch as much data as
possible as soon as possible. And we need some people to be on the lookout
for possible future heavy mappers and organizers. Some of our current core
members were recruited at the previous events :)

Sign up for volunteering through the meetup page:
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/events/247922954/

To just come map with us, you'll be able to sign up through:
http://nationalmapathon2018.eventbrite.com
(site will be up in a few days)

--
Joost Schouppe