Feel free to take some slides of
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IyyzXXyBWb6sO0U4Z5mROAmChKDPcaVCMa0ozG4h_q8/edit?usp=sharing

(I will try to make the presentation more consistent -- all black on white)

It might be hard to understand since I do not write notes under
slides, and avoid to put text on them.

Idea is:
*what is mapathon
* what is mapping (in the context of  the mapathon.)
* why (the comparison with 3 maps & aerial imagery)
* what is OSM ( I do not plan to explain al details in the graph, was
recovered from another, more detailed presentation)
* When was HOT created  (after Earthquake in Port-au-Prince 2010)
    * task manager
    * validators
* Missing Maps
     * MapSwipe (nice to see it was used as pre-scan of the area)
* On-the-ground mapping (Nathalie Sidibe)
- Further contact via osm.be (contact page)

regards