Keep in mind that the address database of OSM is far from complete.
Brussels is probably OK (Urbis DB was imported), for Flanders and
Wallonia, it depends on the mappers. In Flanders, an import/merge
operation is planned based on GRB. At this moment some mappers are
still adding addresses based on CRAB.
In Wallonia, it is still "manual" work. Go out and survey for addresses,

m.