Hi Doudou,
I don't think anyone has a local domain to show the same as what
openstreetmap.org shows. In fact, I think most people believe
openstreetmap.org should look more like what the local websites look like,
rather than the other way around.
In the previous version of osm.be, there was in fact a link to "oh you just
want to see the default map" somewhere prominent on the page. I think it
was a conscious choice -not- to do that this time, but maybe we do have to
offer an alternative to that. For example: "I just want to see the map"
which leads to a page explaining there is only "the" database, and many
maps. With of course a link to the openstreetmap.org rendering of the map.

Op ma 12 nov. 2018 om 08:21 schreef OSMDoudou <
19b350d2-b1b3-4edb-ad96-288ea1238...@gmx.com>:

> It’s fine as long as it’s consistent and predictable for the user.
>
> If a regional domain shows a map and another the chapter info, it can be
> confusing.

Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn