Hi,

Every year, the global OpenStreetMap convenes for a long weekend of
presentations and workshops about the state of the map. More than just a
chance to learn new things, it is a place where you get to meet all those
people you only know by their username or e-mail.

Last year, for State of the Map Milan, a small group of us Belgians rented
an AirBnB together. It was fun and cost-effective.
This year, it's even closer to home, in Heidelberg, Germany.

Please send me a message if you would like to join this years' group!
The sooner we know how many people will join us, the easier it will be to
find a nice place. I aim for mid June to start organizing, so let me know
by then.

For more details about the event, check out https://2019.stateofthemap.org/

--
Joost Schouppe