Ground truth is only as precise as where they can manage to put up a sign
though.
I know a nearby case there a 3-point-border lies in the middle of an
intersection between two secondary roads.

Overruling an existing border just because the sign may be off a bit, seems
pushing it, no?

Op di 21 mei 2019 om 17:56 schreef joost schouppe <joost.schou...@gmail.com