At the moment the OSM wiki page for sport=pelota only show the description
of the "pelote basque <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_pelota>" :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Asport%3Dpelota . Maybe we should
adapt the wiki description to show that this name "sport=pelota" is used
for all regional variation ("basque pelota", "belgian pelota/balle
pelote/kaatsen", ...) ? :-)