Hello Nicolas, hello everybody,

using Riot rather than Telegram does not change much when one cannot
master the web servers which are providing the service.

As far as I undestood, the high prices of Internet access in Kivu are
due to foreign companies trusting the scarse hardware network.

If I live in Kivu, and if I want to create a small communication
company, what would be the cost of opening a regional communication
service, eventually featuring Riot? Can I do it independently, or must I
accept the conditions of Orange, Airtel or Vodacom?

Best regards,                   Georges.

--
Georges KHAZNADAR et Jocelyne FOURNIER
22 rue des mouettes, 59240 Dunkerque France.