Hi,

While I don't mind disused:* and razed:* to keep these kinds of paths
somewhere in the database, it is my impression from previous discussions
that there is some consensus that paths that are really, really gone
(there's a building on top; or there's a lot of fences or overgrowth; it
doesn't re-appear from time to time) do not belong in OSM at all. Then
again, I've never seen anyone make a real effort to clean them out of the
database.

When someone starts adding a lot of this kind of path as an actual highway
type, then they should be stopped.

Mathieu,
You say "He denied reverting the changeset, arguing that mapping those
paths was a way to put pressure on the Commune and the owner in a
discussion about the openness and accessibility of surrounding paths for
the general public. He promised to delete the date once the case will be
closed."
I only see one changeset discussion, so I assume you discussed this in
private messages? If you make a few changeset comments, maybe some other
people can join the discussion there. Hopefully we can still change their
mind about this; if not we'll need to revert some changes.

Best,
Joost

>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/88927894
>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/88927825