Meerdaalwoud is mapped quite well. I think we are at least 3 experienced
mappers doing so. Not always easy with aerial imagery alone and GPX gets
distorted, although that has improved a lot over the past 10 years.

I'm afraid there is not much chance to still find this person alive now,
after more than 2 weeks of intensive searching.

Jo