Hi

DJ_frombelgium, a mapper in wallonia (big building contributor)

I write because i need some help for a changeset that a could revert on josm

I explain.
In Namur a roundabout (Boulevard Cauchy) have change and now it's not a roundabout, way have change a lot (with traffic signals, revert of road direction and other) The community has change the map very quickly, but now i see a a part of the changeset 91713233 has erase everything and redraw the map wit the sat image...

https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/91713233#map=19/50.46860/4.86838

Before the changeset  (image of my backup of 01/04/2020)
https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/42/fqfm.png

After the changeset
https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/42/7e3l.png

It's too much work for redraw for me (because i never use "member" relation, and i dont want do a mistake)

So i've try a revert in Josm with the plugin.

i download the map, select way that i would revert, -> "revert selection and restore deleted object" That ok, but when i try to upload the changeset i've somes conflict that i couldn't resolve...

(i have the error in french but i "translate")
"error for delete way 852742595, there a reference for relation 114261. 2314735 . 11686987

and i cant find this way, and josm conflict said nothing...

Thats probably very basic but not for me.

Help are appreciated

Thanks