On 04/01/2021 10.10, Lionel Giard wrote:
André,

Just to clarify : the article is speaking of the *"french IGN" *here, not the belgian counterpart. AFAIK, the license in Belgium doesn't change and it is still closed data that we can't use at all. And as regional data is open in all regions (normal PICC too is usable as we started to look for missing roads using it), i don't see much use anyway - except for some niche cases where it would be relevant. :p
You're right.
It's just like the French jurists or other people who don't realize that they speak worldwide and that they must say that they speak of the French law or other things. We may answer the request "Signaler une erreur dans le texte <https://www.numerama.com/tech/679565-ca-y-est-les-donnees-publiques-de-lign-sont-libres-et-gratuites.html?&show_reader_reports>" to say that it must be read several times to notice "le relief français".

All the best,

André.

Best regards,
Lionel