*Invitation to the first Trufithon („Trufi Hackathon”) *

Let’s work one day together on the trufi app! [image: 😊]

Do you want to join us?!

· *When?* Saturday 15/10/2019

· *Where?* Hamburg, Cochabamba, Accra, Nicaragua, La Paz, Manila,
Kathmandu, Antananarivo…everywhere!

· *What?* Everything about trufi app, data tools, routes, designs, new
cities…

Here are some ideas about what we could do:

· For MAPPERS

· Upload missing routes from books, Guia Cochala to OpenStreetMap

· For COLLECTORS

· Collect missing routes in cities on the streets (Luz, maybe you have a
list of most-missed routes in Cochabamba?)

· For DEVELOPERS

· Create pilots for many cities that have GTFS <https://transitfeeds.com/>
 or good OpenStreetMap coverage
<https://trufiapp.slack.com/archives/CEW56ML4S/p1564500893000100?thread_ts=1564088317.000400&cid=CEW56ML4S>

· Create cool features
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_-rniD3mxT_IIHvSph7sH9BqMtgcpVj3BhEz0jCSDJU/edit#gid=0>
for
the app

· Adapt apps to local markets, such as “People” page on Trotro App

· For BUSINESS

· Setup a super marketing strategy

· Write down what we did with Sven

· For NETWORKERS

· Write other NGOs in the area

· Write posts about Trufi for WRI, DATUM, DT4Africa, …

· For DATA SCIENTISTS

· Analyse our search data

· For DESIGNERS

· Create CI, Logos, Splashscreen for new cities

· …

Just do something practical, hands-on for our app, be it Trufi, Trotro,
RutaNica, Trufi El Alto/La Paz, Matatu App, Daladala App; in Asia, Africa,
South America or Europe!

Since we live in different timezones, we should setup a hangout that we
could always join and maybe visit at specific times (like 9:00, 11:00,
13:00, 15:00, 17:00 CEST) to talk about what we have.

Please write down your name, location, topic and details here so that we
know that you participate:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aeH30d1O8c1NkaINkHDejzzUWCj80tK_/view?usp=sharing

See you!

Trufi Team

*Trufi Association e.V.*

Rodenbeker Str. 18c, 22395 Hamburg, Germany

Mobile: +491634791397

https://www.trufi-association.org/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/trufi-association

https://www.facebook.com/TrufiAssoc/