Alguém com tempo para traduzir? ;-)

[]s

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert <i...@mapsmarker.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Subject: Leaflet Maps Marker - please update your translations for v2.6
To: i...@mapsmarker.com, Robert <i...@mapsmarker.com>

Dear translators,

v2.6 is just two days away as I finally managed to fix the last bugs :-)

This will be new in the upcoming release:

   - NEW: support for bing maps as basemaps - (API key
required<http://www.mapsmarker.com/bing-maps>
   )
   - NEW: configure marker attributes to show in marker list below layer
   maps (icon, marker name, popuptext)
   - NEW: option to add Google Maps API key (required for commercial usage)
   - see http://www.mapsmarker.com/google-maps-api-key for more details
   - NEW: Hindi translation thanks to by Outshine Solutions,
   http://outshinesolutions.com and Guntupalli Karunakar,
   http://indlinux.org
   - NEW: Catalan translation thanks to Vicent Cubells, http://vcubells.net
   - NEW: Yiddish translation thanks to Raphael Finkel,
   http://www.cs.uky.edu/~raphael/yiddish.html
   - NEW: Added compatibility check for plugin WordPress Better
Minify<http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bwp-minify/>
   - CHANGED: increased Google Maps maximal zoom level from 18 to 22
   - CHANGED: changed the way Google Maps API is called in order to prevent
   errors with unset sensor parameter when using certain proxy servers (thanks
   to Dragan, http://EdWeWo.com
   - BUGFIX: fixed vertical alignment of basemaps in layer control box in
   backend

v2.6 also includes 18 new text strings. I therefore kindly ask you to visit
http://translate.mapsmarker.com/projects/lmm and update your translations
strings. As always, your help is really appreciated & you´ll be given
proper credits within the release notes,within the plugins admin area, on
wordpress.org and on mapsmarker.com.

I will build v2.6 on Wednesday evening (CET) - any translation additions
made till this time will be included in v2.6. Later added translations will
be considered for the following release.

Many thanks again for your help!

Robert