Any objects edited by him may be affected. The area he edited is
http://yosmhm.neis-one.org/?Eduardo%20Francis%20Batista so nothing
outside that area will be touched. Within that area, anything he is
the sole editor of will be removed. Beyond that it's impossible to say
without running the redaction. Objects where he created version 1 are
likely to be severely impacted.