On Sunday 11 May 2014, Fernando Trebien wrote:
> That's very cool, Richard! Does the UI support internationalization?
> We could translate it into Portuguese for you, this should get more
> people to use it here.

I'd love to say yes, but the whole UI is a bit up in the air at the moment, and
i18n is the last thing I've thought of I'm afraid. Many UI parts are liable to
change drastically too. I've cut a lot of corners in the UI code in order to
just get something (anything) up and working, which may make translation more
difficult. I'll take a look though at how painful this would be.

robert.