On Sun, 28 Dec 2008, Michel Gilbert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I may have to remove the boundaries I have just uploaded. Is there a
> way to make a bulk removal ?

If you need to do a bulk removal one method that might
work would be:

1. Open up a small area in JOSM that contains one of the provincial borders
(with all these new nodes you might hit the object limit sooner than you
think).  This will download the entire way not just the portion in your
bounding box (which might be the cause of problems in the first place)

This will import/download the entire boundary, not just the portion in your
download area.

2. Select the way in JOSM
3. Select your username in JOSM under the users table
4. Under the users menu "Select Users Data"

That should highlight all your data (which will include the boundary).  Then
delete all the highlighted data (trashcan) and upload the change (I'd
expect the upload to take a while).  Repeat for each of the boundaries you want
to delete.

> I thought boundary layer was an easy one :(

Will we need to divide the boundaries into smaller ways of a few
hundred-1000 nodes each?