On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Richard Weait<rich...@weait.com> wrote:

> So we USA-ians have a few nodes to move for place=state;

Ooh, yuck... the state name labels end up in the wrong spots... missed
that. Washington looks like it has two labels.

I had a look at Canadian labels and they look okay except for Nunavut.
The NU label is good when zoomed out, but I don't see the name Nunavut
when zoomed in like the rest of the provinces/territories.

We're missing borders at different zoom levels, but that's probably
going to sort out as the tiles are rendered.

> Canucks, do we have to clean up some border artifacts?

I did some housekeeping along the western border of Alberta, and also
along the 60th parallel already.

James
VE6SRV