Hi Sam,

Thanks for responding. The issue here is not that there is a lot of
data. This tile is pretty quiet. There were only 4500 elements (3620
nodes and 880 ways).

The problem is that I don't know what to do with the data contributed to
the new user. It looks to be incorrect to me, although I'll have to
verify that one way or another. Before I'm going to do anything about
that, I'll await his response.

B.t.w. my corrections are done. :)

Frank