Hi Again,

Actually, i think with my latest modifications to the CanVec data status
import chart, As long as the folder where these .osm.zip files can be found
is listed, the actual file name is irrelevant.   Especially if these zip
files are stored on different servers, as long as the link still works it
should be fine.

I think all the relevant details, are already listed in the chart.

And for the big (always pressing) question about how to deal with updates of
canvec data.  I think that it would just be a matter of local preference.

I will be able to (and planning on) creating a more smarter script that will
be able to look at the download directory and check the date .... but for
now, this manual way is fine :-)   (does anyone know how todo that? (not
using ibuntu) :)

Cheers,
Sam

Twitter: @Acrosscanada