Oh ya, just looking a bit more at toporama,
you'll notice the different Indian Reserves, if you decide to copy that,
it's important to keep the # that is listed on the label.
Also, the .osm file of the polygons (which also have the name) will be able
sometime soon. As user:Neskie is working on that. Some of the reserves in
Ontario have been converted, but i dont have an original source file for
that yet.

For now, (since im working on other things) i'll leave the script making to
the pros (those who know python, as i need a break from that).  :-)
I also want to put some time & effort into my Across Canada Trails project
too :)

So of course, if anyone volunteers to do some conversions of other data
thats available, please pass on the link to where the source .osm files are
stored, then i'll update the chart.

Also, if people are using this WMS layer, please indicate on the chart of
what areas your working in :) (or mention it on this list, and i'll updade
the chart for you)

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
OSM Canada Import Coordinator :)