While I am still working on importing 092G06 (North Vancouver, Downtown
Vancouver, Kitsilano), I've made OSM files out of the NRN dataset for 092G03
(Richmond, Ladner, Tsawwassen). If there are any lurkers reading the mailing
list or other people who live in Vancouver but haven't gotten the NRN import
process working, here's your chance! All you have to do is download the .osm
file for the area you live in, use JOSM to copy over missing features, et
voilĂ . No SQL, no RoadMatcher, no other scripts or anything. If you do some
work in an area, update the spreadsheet [
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am70fsptsPF2dERFUlBodFFmbmJiR3BBMHR4MzJDM1E&hl=en]
or reply back to talk-ca with news of what you've accomplished.

092G03A (Tsawwassen): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwkiydzmiy0
092G03B (Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, Robert's Bank):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yn2a25ddymw
092G03C (Ferry Routes only)
092G03D (Ferry Routes only)
092G03E (NRN empty)
092G03F (Ferry Routes only)
092G03G (Ferry Routes only)
092G03H (NRN empty)
092G03I (Musqueam Indian Reserve 4, Westham Island):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nm0oghuzmtx
092G03J (Ladner): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oftwymuooiy
092G03K (Tilbury Island, George Massey Tunnel):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwbjh4yyzym
092G03L (South Richmond, Steveston):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjolgztqzzv
092G03M (NRN empty)
092G03N (NRN empty)
092G03O (NRN empty)
092G03P (NRN empty)
092G03Q (NRN empty)
092G03R (NRN empty)
092G03S (North Richmond, CYVR):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yd3wkgx2n3j
092G03T (NE Richmond): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mwjdmiddyuo
092G03U (Killarney, Metrotown, Patterson):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ztmw2mdmmzq
092G03V (SW Marine Drive, West 41st, West King Edward):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mgymtqvzmzy
092G03W (South UBC): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5mdymwwg1mq
092G03X (NRN empty)
092G03Y (NRN empty)