On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 21:37 -0500, Richard Weait wrote:
> From a quick look at that page, it appears to be vectors at an
> equivalent scale of 1:1000000. That may not offer us enough detail to
> include in OSM.
A shame.

Most valuable datasets (not already available in Geobase or federal
sets):
      * Municipalités régionales de comté (MRC) et territoires
        équivalents (Format Zip, 9 Mo)
      * Régions administratives (Format Zip, 657 Ko)

But as stated in this news item from december, Sécurité publique du
Québec uses OpenStreetMap as one of their data source.
http://media.baliz-geospatial.com/fr/node/5038
We should get in touch with them so we can exchange datasets such as
Municipalités régionales de comté, City boundaries, counties and
administrative regions (at least).
A volonteer?

Pierre-Luc