Ah, I was editing around the area (LivingWithDragons) and saw all the nodes
with no ways, I thought my computer was just having trouble loading them
(I'm not very familiar with Potlatch). As a note, there are a couple of
areas inside the park that are ponds traced from Yahoo but not yet tagged, I
was planning to deal with them when I add some footpaths using JOSM. I made
a day trip to Victoria on Saturday.

Does anyone on the talk-ca list know how to deal with reverting data? I
think there is some helpful revert feature in Potlatch, but I don't know how
to use it.

On 6 April 2010 17:16, Corey Burger <corey.bur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have noticed three accidental deletions in the Victoria area
> recently: Ring Road entrance, Thompson Rd in Oak Bay and most
> recently, Dallas Road. I have sent a message to the user but somebody
> needs to get in and revert the change. You can see the damage here:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/4676365/history
>
> Corey

Gregory
o...@livingwithdragons.com