>                       2          12
> Interpolation Way:    O-----------O
> Street:            O=================O
>
> This way at intersections all the numbers don't jumble on top of each
> other.

Hi Tyle,
The work you are doing is excellent, I just wanted to alert you to an
issue with rural numbering (in case you are unaware of it).

Our 'street' (subdivision) does not have linear numbering; that is the
number sequence increases from the start of the road, but has gaps ie.
1,5,7,13,19,21.

It seems to be in 100m's from start of road, with odds on the right and
evens on the left. I believe that it is done this way to help emergency
services find the correct residence in an emergency.

There is a document from the local MD which has explanation/example plans
(which I have a copy of if you want it, 745kByte) or I can send you a
lat/long to check out.

Cheers,
Simon.