(pardon the announcement, but I see a close link between the OSM and OSGeo communities)

Anyone living in the Atlantic Canada region with an interest in open software & open data is invited to participate in the Atlantic Chapter of OSGeo. More information on the chapter: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Atlantic_Canada_Chapter Please join the email list and introduce yourself - subscribe at http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/atlanticcanada

We hope to have our initial meeting soon!

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna