I haven't been able to find any other issues with the Vancouver area data,
and the solutions to these problems seem reasonable. So I guess it's okay to
go ahead with what we have.

On the topic of reefs: from what I've seen in comparing Canvec reefs with
aerial photography, it looks like reefs will have to be handled on a
case-by-case basis anyways. Thus, changing the tag mapping schema for this
conversion process probably wouldn't help anyways.