Great to see the Canvec data files available, thanks for the work!
I have been checking the address data in part of Edmonton, tile 083H11.0.0.0. Some of the address interpolation nodes have a value of -1 (minus one). In some cases, one end of the line has the correct address, a node in the middle has -1, or the node at the other end of the line is -1. Is this a problem?

I was thinking of using JOSM to import the address data into Openstreetmap for Edmonton. Now wondering if I should import the addresses into OSM, and correct any problems later?

Edmonton is already well mapped for streets, so I would not import them except where I can confirm by onsite observation that Canvec is closer to reality.

Dan   (have been silently lurking here for a year, username: xixi)