That sites assume!   Most problems you can't obviously see, so it's going to be a big help.   How often is the data updated?

On 29/07/10 09:50 AM, john whelan wrote:
I use IE with http://keepright.ipax.at it finds all sorts of things that need correcting but you can limit it to pick out these.  Getting hold of all the editors in a particular region, very unlikely some only edit for one session for a start.

Cheerio John