On 8/12/2010 7:18 AM, Richard Weait wrote:
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:35 AM, john whelan<jwhelan0...@gmail.com>  wrote:
How does this align with importing data from CANVEC by merging with
JOSM then uploading?
OSMF negotiated with NRCan for permission to include CanVec and
GeoBase data in OSM under ccbysa and ODbL.

No additional issues are raised by importing CanVec, than would be by
doing a survey and uploading based on your notes.  We have permission.

Two questions here:

1) is Toporama WMS included? I assume it is part of GeoBase but just want to be sure 2) did they give permission for the contributors to give the rights to OSMF to re-license the data, as mentioned in the contributor terms?

In any case it would be good to have an official page (i.e. not on the wiki where anyone can modified it) of which entities OSMF negotiated with for people who imported work to review and decide if they can accept the contributor terms.

  Thanks,

N.