Hi talk-ca Canadian Mappers,

Just sending this out
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am70fsptsPF2dGZBb3FfWHlhWTVBTGZ5ZV81LVFSMkE&hl=en

I have now done the legwork of copying the entire Map Features Wiki
Page http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features
So then it becomes more usable and transportable into other things, (i
created a PDF file out of it, and included it in the latest zip of
SchemaTroll 2.01)

Feel free to edit it, and make changes.  But ideally, it's best that
the main wiki map features page gets updated, as i'd like this to be a
one-off copy.
And try to stay uptodate with the latest changes of the Wiki chart.
I'll get back to this in a few months time, as the Map Feature page
will most probably have been updated by then.

This is the 1st part of the SchemaTroll 2.01 project
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/SchemaTroll_2.01
Where i'm now working on organizing the other map feature sets
(Potlatch default feature is next),  to make clear spreadsheets which
list the same column names, so it gets easy to figure out which OSM
Tags to use.  It's a good think that CanVec is already done, as this
helps the process :)

Cheers,
Sam

---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network
Victoria, BC Canada

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #osm-ca Canadian OSM channel (an open chat room)
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap The Common Map channel (an open chat room)