FYI,
I just noticed that 'Open Street Map' was quoted in the origional post.

Although this data cannot be used for OSM, it can... only if enough
people keep on reminding them that the City of Surrey, BC has made the
data public domain, and ask them why they cant do the same.

I dont yet have the data posted to geocommons.com, but will in the
'near' future.

cheers,
sam

--