Sorry about this.

I accidentally imported duplicate features in 031G09.1.3 (Lachute)
that should be removed now unless I missed a few.

Lachute seemed to have been mostly mapped by a user called JeanRob98
in 2009 (badly - there were many roads missing the street type such as
"Rue" etc., there were many ways crossing with no nodes, many
unconnected ways, etc.) and I was trying to clean it up. Aside from
importing CanVec OlivierHill seems to have made only a few minor
contributions in this area.

To all contributors: PLEASE update the CanVec Import Chart on Google
Docs if you are active in a certain area and you don't want other
contributors doing imports in a certain area. (I think that
acrosscanadatrails can give you write access to it if you ask).