hi,

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Grant Slater <openstreet...@firefishy.com>wrote:

> On 2 February 2011 21:02, Sam Vekemans <acrosscanadatra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > (talk-ca list).
> > With thanks to Frederik & Grant, who have kindly flagged all of my wiki
> > contribution pages for deletion, i have now fully backed-up all of these
> > pages.
>
> You have left off a pertinent fact... you requested that your
> contributions be removed:
>
> "This page has been removed and archived off of OpenStreetMap
> Foundations Servers to a GoogleDoc's Document

All other edits on this wiki website (by this user) are requested to
> be removed. "
> Source:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=User%3AAcrosscanadatrails&action=historysubmit&diff=593344&oldid=553498

But i also added in requests to keep stuff that is usefull  :)
I/you shouldn't be removing notes where others have made good edits ontop of
it.  (i updated the page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Acrosscanadatrails to be a little
more clear

Thanks for fixing  those canvec feature pages :)

cheers,
Sam